October 11, 2009

Halloween craft round-up

Halloween's around the corner and there are a ton of great crafts out there to help get you in the spirit. Here are a few of my favourites:





Zombies and Monsters: embroidery patterns for sale at Sublime Stitching
Image: Sublime Stitching







Spooky packing tape transfers: a tutorial from How About Orange...
Image: How About Orange...








Sugar Skull Pincushion: hand and machine embroidery patterns for sale at Urban Threads
Image: Urban Threads








Knitted eyeballs: free pattern from Mary Jane Mucklestone
Image: Mary Jane, Midge and Mink







Polka-dot Pumpkins: an eHow.com tutorial
Image: Lolo-B @ eHow.com








Day of the Dead Dolls: free pattern from Knit1
Image: Knit1









Las Calacas Danzantes: free pattern from The AntiCraft
Image: The AntiCraft








Spooky portraits: a tutorial by Sweet paul
Image: Sweet paul

Stumble Upon Toolbar Digg! Delicious

2 comments:

  1. I love love love the skull pin cushion.

    I want. I will have to see if this is something I could do. Is it machine embroidery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skull pin cushion, too.
    Shelagh

    ReplyDelete